This round of industry engagement is focused on understanding what information (data) would help you perform your day-to-day tasks.
Dashboards & Analytics - Prototype
In this industry engagement session, KPMG Origins covered how information (data) can be used to help your day-to-day work.
Monday 19th June 2023
In this industry engagement session, KPMG Origins covered how information (data) can be used to help your day-to-day work. The feedback, comments, and insights from the 1:1 sessions and group sessions with industry were taken on board to create dashboards, this session is a playback of the designs to validate how useable they are for industry and gather feedback to improve.
The session followed a live demonstration of the dashboard and then invited participants in the meeting to provide feedback on the workflow through both survey form as well as facilitated Q&A discussion.
The video below provides a recording of the session.
Dashboard: Data Explorer
The purpose of this dashboard view is to be a one stop dashboard to interactively explore and analyze all data, associated to movements you have been involved in, to gain valuable insights and make informed decisions.
The purpose of this dashboard view targets a specific aspect of day-to-day operations to improve the usability of the system on and offline.
- Industry felt that the dashboards would help them find the right information and insights for their operational needs, including day to day operations and business strategic operations
- Industry liked visual designs, filters, flexibility, toggling between views and CA expiring information as well as the tabulate data and information included
- Industry expressed considerations
- to click through relevant areas such as the CA
- to sort by transporter
- to make it useful for non-techy people
- to consider colours and borders to make it easier to read
- to filter by waste stream and pick up status